Tuesday, November 15, 2005

145

I'm holding steady just a hair under 145. I think I am losing, if ever so slowly, because holding steady at 145 wasn't happening a few months ago. Friday I was 144.8 and today I was 144.6. Looking back in my journal I would occationally hit 145, but never stay there. Hopefully I will be staying there more and more. :)

The first time I got under 145 was July 29 (144.4), but then I bounced up and didn't see a number under 145 again until September 30 (144.4 again). I've been under 145 every week since then except one (October 7 I went up to 146.8). I also would have been up the first week of November, but I refused to weigh myself because I'd binged and was holding onto water weight.

Cross your fingers that my official weight this week will be under 145!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hip Hip Hurray, Hip Hip Hurray. You are doing it and very well. =-)

For she's a Jolly Good Lady, for she's a Jolly good Lady, For she's a JoooooLLLLLyyy Gooood LAaaaaaaaddddyyy, That, Nocarb Can deny!!

Hey, inspiring lady there, slim....or slimmer....=-p Maybe, Ms. Slimmy SansFat =-D A new name. BW

Anonymous said...

Change that to, "Slimmita Sansthacarbsnfat Shephard",=-), =-p