Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Still bloated

Back in my size 8s today, but they are tight when I am sitting.

I'm sore from my run yesterday so I decided to skip the gym today. Tomorrow I'm doing basic grocery shopping. I borrowed $20 from a co-worker. I'm just buying basics that won't hold out for another week - a small amount of tofu and meat for lunches, and spinach for salads. Maybe cheese for sandwiches. I think the sandwich meat and bread will hold out.

I'm going to try to not weigh myself until Friday and know I'll be up over last week's number, but oh well. My body hates me. Last week I was 144.

Be proud of me. Brad had a birthday this week and they keep the cake in the room I work in. It's covered with paper towels, but it's 10 feet away and I haven't had any except eating a few crumbs lying around.

My necklaces from Australia came yesterday. The are names done in silver plated wire. I got one for my sis for Christmas, one for the Secret Santa thing on a cat forum I'm on, and of course, one for me. The Website is www.andythenamebender.com. I'm wearing my necklace today.

No comments: