Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Scale Woes

My new scale doesn't like me. It weighs me more for starters. Last night it was 0.8 higher than my Weight Watchers scale, and this morning it was 0.4 higher. So the new scale told me 144.4 this morning and my old one said 144 even.

It said my body fat is 29.8% and body water at 49.2% (which is at least within "normal" range according the the scale). At the gym my last two body fat tests were 26% and 24.5%. Frankly, I'll trust the gym because all the scale does is test body fat in the legs and waist, where I carry more fat than the rest of me. I have no doubt my body fat IS that high in the lower part of me. :-p

Anyway, the new scale says 144.4 today, and with that, I have to get going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Compared to the time before your diet and exercise you are looking great and doing well. You are also way ahead of the weight problem.Balanced I might add too. Congratulations Victoria.

Hurrrraaaayyyyy!!!Hurrrraaaaayyyy!!!

You have made the change and done it well.=-) That is something for Thanksgiving!!!!!!! I am thankful with you in it.

Peace and Salvation,

Rejoice in the Lord alway, again I say rejoice.