Sunday, November 06, 2005

Why I'm leaving Hellphi

Copied from another forum, where I was asked why I just couldn't reconsider and stay because everyone has problems with "rules about promos." I explained:

It doesn't have to do with "rules about promos." It has to do with gunter being an unaccountable god with no supervisor. Anyone have the e-mail of someone on the same level as him perhaps, who I could appeal to?

1) He is not content with *just* deleting promos, though he does take great glee in that.

2) He has now delisted TWO of my three forums, and the only reason he hasn't delisted the third it because it's dead. This was done out of pure spite, because he doesn't like me and because he can.

3) He really is just a power hungry nazi, worse than any other. "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely." My dad taught me that as a kid. He was right.

So no, it's time to leave, after more than 6 years. They will never get another penny from me unless the power structure changes. Since that will happen about the time hell freezes over, I don't suspect I will do anymore than post on one or two forums where I have friends, as a Basic member, pasting in a link to my off-Hellphi forum.

If they want to treat their paying customers the way they treated me, then I will vote with my feet AND my wallet. I was going to sign up for Advanced. Gunter delisting my forums nixed any chance of that. How DOES he sleep at night? I will never understand people who take such obvious glee in hurting others simply because they can.

Victoria
http://atkinsweigh.Forumer.com

No comments: