Friday, November 18, 2005

Weight Blah

I've decided for this week and next to take my official weight on Thursday. For one thing, Thanksgiving will be off plan for me so I'll be way up on Friday. So I'm going with the 144.2 as my official weight this week. However, with my sodium lower than usual yesterday I was down today. :) 143.4 this morning. :) I could get to 140 if I could just get rid of the salt. Even on a good day I'm eating more than twice the maximum recommended.

My plan is to do some pretty serious dieting between Christmas and New Years, cutting calories, carbs, and salt and see where I am on Dec. 31. I'll be up on Jan. 1 because I'll cheat a little New Year's Eve with low carb pizza and champagne.

Hopefully the only binge days the rest of this year (fingers crossed) with be Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Three weeks after Christmas (Jan. 11) is my birthday and I will pig out on cake for that, too. ;)

Re: carbs. I was losing fine on 50-60g a day. I think my body is just happy where it is and doesn't want to go down. There's no guarantee that if I do reach 140 that I'll be able to maintain it. We'll see. I am looking forward to opening that bottle of dessert wine that is still sitting in my cupboard.

Anyway, I think once I get my salt down I should be able to get pretty close to 140, if only for a day or two.

No comments: