Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Election Day Craziness

BTW, I did win the auction on the 15 bars I didn't want, but oh well. One more box won't kill me.

Lesse. Went to the chiropractor this morning. Have another appointment in 2 weeks. This guy's really cheap - $25 for an adjustment, $45 for an adjustment with a 1/2 hour massage (by the massage therapist who comes in 3 days a week). Then I went to the post office to pick up a package they say they can't find, which probably means it doesn't exist.

Then I tried to find my polling place and was lost, so I just headed home to look it up on MapQuest. Then I voted and then I walked to the next major intersection, up the hill, and caught the bus to work. I did SO much walking. I have no car so I walked around, dragging my leadweight Pullman backpack behind me. Probably covered 2 miles easy. That's exercise, right? ;)

Oh, the chiropractor recognized me from 24 Hour Fitness. He goes at the same time of day as me and remembered my green hair. LOL I told him I was going to try pink next. I'm just waiting for the green to fade more and for the hair to grow out a bit since I need to rebleach the whole thing and that will be harsh on the hair that's already been bleached.

No comments: