Sunday, November 13, 2005

Weekend eating

I guess I did okay this weekend. I was hungry Friday and finally just said screw it and pigged out on some sugar free fudge covered graham crackers and a few other low carb things. But my calories were way over.

Saturday I had salad and a bowl of the soup at church, plus my sandwich. The soup seemed sweet so there was probably too much sugar in it. And the salad had apple slices. There were Oreos for dessert. I'm glad I brought sugar free Oreos from home.

Saturday night we went out to dinner at the buffet. I stayed with meat and veggies and salad and even found sugar free pudding for dessert. Diet Coke to drink. So I did okay there I think.

Decided not to exercise this morning. Instead I slept in and let Xena lick my face as I woke up.

No comments: