Tuesday, December 27, 2005

New Year's Resolutions, 2006

1) To get down to 142.

2) To maintain my weight at no higher than 147. When I do go above, to get stricter with carbs again and get back on track.

3) Do more work with weights to increase muscle mass
OR
Get my body fat down to 23%.

Or both. :)

4) Continue eating low carb, but play with my carb and fat grams to better fuel my time at the gym.

5) To do daily devotions using Our Daily Bread at least 5 days a week. To use the Web site until they start sending me the printed version.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrrayyyyyyyyyyyyy. You did an awesome job.....Congratulations. You did it and very well. Good job !!! Now you can maintain it and I know it will be done well also!

Ceeeeeelebrate good times come on. It's a celebration
Celebrate Victoria's victory come on.

Slimita Lass Sanscarbsnfat

S.L.S.

You look flatabbulous =) =-) =-)

Anonymous said...

So Carbs are your breads and pastors I am suspecting.

In Australia the latest Fad is the CSIRO diet which says things like during the day you should have high protein so that you don't get those hunger pangs later on which sounds good to me.

Unknown said...

It's not a fad. I've been eating the Atkins way for 20 months now and have lost 60 pounds. :)