Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Still 145

145 for 3 days in a row, no fluctuation. I'm hoping these higher readings will head down. I know the new scale weighs me heavier, so my current goal is to get down another pound so I'll be where the old scale used to weigh me.

I'm serious when I asked for prayer. I want to lose something after TOM! For once. I've been a really good girl!

So far 3 weigh-ins on the new scale. The first weigh-in was under 145. The next two were over. Tomorrow is my official day, so everyone pray it's under 145! Well, I'd like it to say 135, but I'll settle for "under 145," lol.

I was a good girl and worked out today! 20 minutes of weights, and 40 on the elliptical. I should have gone for 45 since I missed my train by mere seconds and ended up waiting 15 minutes for the next one.

Carbs are shaping up to about 37g today.

No comments: