Friday, December 16, 2005

Productivity

What a crazy busy day! The church Christmas party is tomorrow AND I'm trying to make lunches. I cooked a 5 pounds leg of lamb in the oven, cut it and portioned it for lunches next week, fried up tofu and added that, and then threw frozen veggies on top of it all.

And I made that cottage cheese dessert. I had whipping cream and unflavored gelatin. So I added one packet of flavored Jello and three packets of unflavored gelatin to the whipped cream, then added the cottage cheese. I took a finger dip and it tastes good. We'll see how well the gelatin holds the whipped cream together. It will be my dessert while everyone else is eating sugary stuff. There's can't be more than 30 or so carbs in the entire bowl, and I won't be eating the whole thing, lol.

I also tried to make mashed potatoes out of cauliflower. Even after using an electric beater, it still has the consistency of rice. Oh well. I put it in a baking dish and put slices of cheese on top, and will bake it tomorrow at church during the Bible study before lunch. Hope it comes out okay.

I'm having a light beer now. I'm soooo stressed out. I hate cooking.

No comments: