Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Calories eaten yesterday: 1495
Fat: 75g (47%)
Carbs: 45g (13%)
Protein: 104g (29%)

Calories burned in exercise today: 97

Ripped my favorite pair of Old Navy jeans today. Grrr. I was just in San Francisco by the Old Navy store yesterday. I pulled at the top of the thighs on the jeans and riiiip - a nice tear on the right leg. I tossed them in the trash. Now I need a new pair of jeans and I want Old Navy. It'll have to wait two weeks until I'm in the City again.

Stopped by Safeway today to get salad since I didn't buy enough last week. I check out the soda aisle looking for Diet Pepsi Jazz. I didn't find that, but I did find two 12 packs of Diet Coke with Splenda! I haven't seen that in ages since it's been discontinued. I guess someone found a couple cases in a storage room and put them out. I would have bought both if I could have carried it, but one was hard enough. If the other is still there tomorrow when I go grocery shopping (doubtful) I'll buy it.

Here's two pictures of me drinking Enviga today. Click to enlarge them. Sorry for the poor quality. I took these earlier today on my camera phone with no editing.

me with an Enviga drink

me with an Enviga drink

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: