Thursday, February 08, 2007

Tired

Calories eaten yesterday: 1608
Fat: 77g (45%)
Carbs: 48g (12%)
Protein: 119g (31%)

Calories burned in exercise today: 272

Today I was really tired. I had to have a triple strength diet Rock Star energy drink just to get through my workout. I didn't get enough sleep, and the overcast rainy weather just makes me feel blah.

Did an hour of weights, but I didn't have the strength I usually have. Then I was about to get on the elliptical when I saw the news about Anna Nicole Smith's death. I hopped on a treadmill since they are the closest to the TVs and walked at an incline while watching the news coverage. I did that for 15 minutes, then got on the elliptical for another 15. No basic treadmill walking. I'm going to try cutting that out for now.

I started to break in my new shoes today. Here's a picture of both pairs out of the box. Click to enlarge.

my new running shoes

Speaking of shoes and walking, I should break 2 million steps today. Take a look at my little Walker Tracker widget in the right hand column!

I've finished two weeks of the Parastroy and started week three today, which means I take three pills from each bottle twice a day instead of two. It hasn't seemed to help me lose any weight, but it sure makes me poop a lot!

Only one workout next week. Every day is busy with something. Hopefully I can fit some stuff in at home. That would be nice.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: