Thursday, February 14, 2008

New low!

Calories eaten yesterday: 1332
Fat: 27g (18%)
Carbs: 154g (47%)
Protein: 114g (35%)
Weight this morning: 129.2 (One week ago: 132.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 113

Wow! A new low and under 130! WOOOOOHOOOO! A few more carbs and being away from the gym (i.e. eating fewer calories) seems to have kicked my body into gear.

I rescheduled my blood donation for next week. Hopefully by then I will be healthy. I'm still coughing and hacking a lot.

A couple things I didn't mention what with only two blog entries this whole week. 1) My 6 million step shoe charm was waiting for me at my P.O. box, and 2) My follow-up survery for the National Weight Control Registry came. They follow-up with each person after one year.

Tomorrow I plan to walk with Brad along the San Leandro Marina, Saturday is church and rest, and I am not sure about Sunday yet; it depends on how I feel. I miss the gym, but I don't want to push myself too hard too fast.

Here's some photos taken last Friday. Click the thumbnails to enlarge.

our shadows

holding the sun holding the sun sunset over the Marina

Day 81/366 - a rose on our walk sunset over the Marina sunset over the Marina

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

Arthur_of_Old said...

Love your rose shot =-) and the sunset shots.

Arthur_of_Old said...

The shadow shot was awesome. !!! =-)

Arthur_of_Old said...

Doohhhh, Congratulations on your weight loss. But, don't lose too much. We wont be able to see you if you become like the shadow.

pendell said...

Hmmm ... the rose shot *is* nice. I agree with Brad, though. Under 130 for your height ... sooner or later you're going to go into underweight territory. And you're not auditioning for Hollywood (that I know of) so there's no reason to be that thin.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Arthur_of_Old said...

You an I are one on that Brian!