Monday, February 25, 2008

Week 50, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1342
Fat: 25g (18%)
Carbs: 120g (37%)
Protein: 145g (45%)
Weight this morning: 134.8 (One week ago: 132.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 86

Back to my goal weight again today. Now to just see this number on a Sunday.

Didn't do much today for exercise. I had to go into San Francisco and did get some walking in there, then did the mile and a half from the BART station to work, but that was it. Planning on going back to the gym tomorrow for lower body.

I tried to call the chiropractor about my neck and shoulder pain (I really need some adjustments), but he's out the office this whole week so I guess I'll just keep laying on the hot pad. :( I'm getting the familiar pain in my left arm that means I may have a pinched nerve. (No, it's not heart trouble!) I'll need several adjustments to feel better.

Planning on giving blood this Friday and I'll make no apologies that I plan on going a little crazy after. Hopefully that will be my last crazy for the next two months until I can give blood again. I was supposed to give at the beginning of this month and came down with the flu the day before my appointment! My last crazy carb binge day was my birthday in mid-January. Brad and I's walk will be really short (probably once around the lake) because I am always weak after giving blood.

I found this tidbit about the importance of drinking water while losing weight on the official NutriSystem forums:

How important is drinking ALL 8 glasses of water each day???? Failure to drink enough water means your kidneys get unhappy. When the kidneys don't work as they should, your liver has to pick up the slack to get the toxins out of your system.. If your liver is busy doing the kidneys' job, it can't do it's own, which is processing the fat OUT of your system. Instead, it just stores the fat in your body.... THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING IF YOU WANT TO LOSE FAT!

So drink up! :)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: