Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Skinny jeans!

Calories eaten yesterday: 1327
Fat: 24g (17%)
Carbs: 122g (39%)
Protein: 140g (44%)
Weight this morning: 129.2 (One week ago: 130.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 99

I decided to sleep in today and not push myself too hard. I'll go tomorrow and that will make 3 times which is what I shoot for. I did the 1.5 mile walk to work from the train, stopping for groceries on the way. I wanted to stop at Taco Bell, but just went to the store and bought veggies, salad, and cottage cheese.

My lower body is sore from yesterday. I'm always sore after doing lower body, but not after doing upper body.

I put off my blood donation for another week so I can completely recover and get rid of this cough. That means I'll be giving on leap year. :)

I put on my skinny jeans this morning and they fit perfectly! I had no trouble pulling them up or buttoning them. :) These are the jeans I am wearing in the photo below.

I was 129.2 this morning, and I hadn't eaten yet or had anything to drink (even my morning coffee!) because food and drink make my stomach puff out. Click for a larger size.

Day 93/266 - Skinny jeans!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: