Monday, February 04, 2008

Week 47, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1246
Fat: 20g (15%)
Carbs: 104g (36%)
Protein: 136g (47%)
Weight this morning: 137.8 (One week ago: 137.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 452

I'm feeling much better today, thank goodness.

Had egg whites and Fage yogurt with whey powder for breakfast, then went to the gym. Since I won't get a leg workout this week I did a little bit of everything today - upper body, lower body, and core. Felt pretty good and the time flew by.

Cardio was running on the treadmill at 5.2 mph for 30 minutes. I covered 2.6 miles. Whew! Then I had another serving of Fage yogurt with whey powder and my high-GI carb snack. I hopped the train, then walked to work from my stop - another 30 minutes covering 1.5 miles.

A lady on the NS boards sent me some packaged diet foods so my carbs are going to be high and my protein low for a while. I'll at least make an effort for more protein on gym days.

Skip the next part if you don't like discussion of bodily functions. I finally had a real honest-to-goodness side effect from the Alli today. I was on my way to the gym and had a small fart. Along with the air I got the greasy stuff they talk about all over my undies Thankfully it was just grease and nothing else.

I'd experienced one tiny spot before, but this was enough to make me need to change. I got a late start at the gym because I had to run to the drugstore next door and buy undies and Glad baggies. This only happens for a couple of days after I eat a lot of fat on Saturdays. At any rate, I think I'll keep a clean pair on undies in a Glad bag in my backpack. I'd still rather have the grease in my undies than on my hips, lol!

Ok, enough about that.

Remember to get out and vote tomorrow!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: