Monday, January 28, 2008

Week 46, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1338
Fat: 26g (18%)
Carbs: 126g (39%)
Protein: 138g (43%)
Weight this morning: 137.4 (One week ago: 138)
Calories burned in exercise today: 422

I was up until 2 a.m. working on my testimony video to post on YouTube. I had just started the fourth and final part when my computer crashed. I restarted it, put it in sleep mode, and went to bed. I'll finish another time.

Got up at my usual time today and hit the gym. Yesterday was upper body so today I did lower body and some core work for 1 hour, followed by running on the treadmill for 30 minutes (5 mph so 2.5 miles). Then I had my protein shake and high-GI carb waiting for the train, and walked to work from the station I get off at (30 minute walk). Whew!

I don't have money to buy groceries until payday, so I have to wait until Thursday (payday) to do that, so I have nothing better to do the rest of the week except go to the gym. I'm going to also get Brad to take me shopping on Saturday so I can get some of the heavy stuff (like cat litter) and also hit Trader Joe's for wine and to see if they have the Fage yogurt. I need everything - eggs, frozen dinners, veggies, salad, cottage cheese, fat free cheese, soy burgers, cat litter, wine, Alli, other diet products, etc.

Speaking of Alli, the stuff worked again this weekend. :) I see some of the fat I ate ending up in the toilet instead of on my hips. :) I'm happy with that.

Thankfully this next paycheck is the third this month so rent does not have to come out of it. It will all be spent though. Anything left over after groceries and bills will go toward paying off my computer. I still owe $700-$800 on it.

The tank top and button I ordered from the Walk For Life came today. The button is on my backpack and I'm going to wear the shirt to the gym tomorrow. :)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

138.8, That was your last weight logged? I remember you saying 142. Wow, sweeeeet. Good job. Keep up the good work-outs at 24 hour fitness. Noticed you progress. Cut n Buff. Got the muscle hustle =-) Brad