Monday, January 21, 2008

Week 45, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1411
Fat: 36g (24%)
Carbs: 123g (36%)
Protein: 134g (40%)
Weight this morning: 138 (One week ago: 140.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 262

Went to the gym today and did lower body and some ab work with a little upper body thrown in. For cardio I did the half hour treadmill program from the magazine. I wanted to walk to work from the train station but it's been raining all day. All I could do was stand in the bus shelter and watch the rain come down.

The Alli pills seen to finally be having an effect - or rather, side effects. Sometimes when I use the bathroom now I'll see "pizza grease" type stuff floating on the water in the bowl. I haven't soiled my pants or anything and I mostly view this positively because it's fat that is not being stored as body fat. :)

Food-wise I am back on the straight and narrow after eating everything in sight on Saturday. I need to be really good if I want this weight gone!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: