Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Week 45, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1333
Fat: 34g (25%)
Carbs: 100g (32%)
Protein: 130g (42%)
Weight this morning: 135 (One week ago: 135)
Calories burned in exercise today: 347

2008 timing chipBay To Breakers registration is almost open! About a week more according to the e-mail I got today. I can't wait! I'm signing up as soon as they let me! To the right is the timing chip they are using this year. Click on it to go to the Web page that talks about it.

Had a serious case of the hungries yesterday. I gave in to a few too many Ritz crackers and Cheese Nips. *sigh* I'm so fat and yet I am compelled to eat the junk that surrounds me at work because I am always so damn hungry. :(

Went to the gym today, did upper body weights for one hour, then 30 minutes cardio on two different elliptical machines. Then I walked to work from the train station for another 30 minutes of exercise.

For biceps and triceps today I tried the preacher curl machines in the ab area. I had to go about 10 lbs. lighter on each exercise. When I can't pull my arms into my sides I can't lift as much. I think I'll give these machines a shot for a while. It'll be a nice change of pace.

On the uneven push-ups I can raise the bench to level five (five steps plus the top step), but trying to use just the fingers of the hand on the step eludes me.

I think I'll hit the gym tomorrow for a rare fourth session and do lower body.

Picture courtesy Bay To Breakers.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Arthur_of_Old said...

Keep up your good work. You are steadily defining and getting cut.
No pain, no gain. Go to pain to gain.

Yeah, and I'll do the dishes.