Thursday, January 31, 2008

Crappy Day

Calories eaten yesterday: 1442
Fat: 31g (20%)
Carbs: 126g (37%)
Protein: 144g (42%)
Weight this morning: 134.8 (One week ago: 134.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 101

rainI'm a stressball today. It's been a crappy day - the weather, running around in the weather, and spending obscene amounts of money because it's payday.

I went grocery shopping under ominous gray skies and spent $200 on food that I then had to lug home on the bus. Then I went home, washed and prepped all the veggies, and portioned out two huge cartons of cottage cheese. Then I took the bus to BART, and when I got to my stop I walked to work (1.5 miles). It was trying to rain and I was hoping it would hold off but it didn't. Thankfully I had my big umbrella and since the wind and rain were coming straight at me I held the umbrella is front of me for the whole walk. I stopped at WalMart on the way and spent another $200 on stuff, then struggled to work with all that stuff, still holding my umbrella and still walking into the wind.

Tonight is laundry night.

I am wound up, unhappy, extremely stressed out, and generally in a bad mood. I have more shopping to do on Saturday and only $200 left for the next two weeks. *sigh*

Weekend plans:
Friday: Walk with Brad. If it is raining we'll just go once around the lake (3 miles); if it is not raining we'll walk along the Marina (6-7 miles).

Saturday: Church. I may or may not walk with Brad depending on weather and what happens Friday. Go shopping for heavy groceries in the evening - wine, yogurt, cat litter, diet soda, and some stuff I have coupons for.

Sunday: Back to the gym.

Thanks to Mor for the rain photo. Click it to enlarge.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: