Monday, January 07, 2008

Week 43, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1233
Fat: 30g (22%)
Carbs: 98g (32%)
Protein: 133g (44%)
Weight this morning: 137.4 (One week ago: 136.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 87

The computer still hasn't come. It was originally supposed to be here on the 3rd, then it was changed to the 5th, and now it's the 8th. I tell you, Fed Ex totally sucks.

Brad was supposed to drop both computers by at the computer guru today, so I called him and asked if he could drop them tomorrow. He said he won't be home, but someone will be there. He said he'll take the iMac apart right away and then call me before doing the hard drive transfer. *sigh* I ordered the computer on December 27. What is taking Fed Ex so long? Apple sent it out right away. The computer has been in their system this whole time.

Went into the City today. Got my mail, then went to Old Navy and exchanged the pajama pants again. This time I tried on the pants before exchanging. The small is a bit tight everywhere but the waist, but it's the only one that stays on my waist. Well, my hips. These are hip-hugger pajama bottoms. Oh well.

Then I went to the bank to cash the property check - I will put that money toward the computer costs for taking the iMac apart and transferring the hard drive. Then I hit GNC because my Gold Card expires so this was my last chance to buy stuff with my discount. I got SlimQuick drink mix and carb gel packets for the race this May. I also bought vanilla soy milk and Slim Mints.

During my shift I ran next door to Subway to get bottled water. As I paid the guy there mentioned that I hadn't been there in a long time (true), and said I was "too skinny"! I love compliments like that. Me - too skinny! I don't think so, but I never get tired of hearing things like that. :)

I have a serious case of the hungries today that I am fighting off. Blah.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: