Monday, December 31, 2007

Week 42, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1090
Fat: 29g (25%)
Carbs: 73g (28%)
Protein: 117g (45%)
Weight this morning: 136.6 (One week ago: 136.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 348

Made it back to the gym for the first time since December 20. Whew! Too long away. Today is a cheat day. I am eating way too much but I am trying to keep it somewhat healthy.

I did one hour of weight training - upper body, then 20 minutes on the stairmaster and 10 on the Treadclimber. Then I walked to work from the train station for a little extra, stopping at WalMart for bread and other basics, and Starbucks for a cheat day treat of a low-fat breakfast sandwich, a small nonfat sugar-free gingerbread latte, and a chocolate biscotti. YUM!!!

Tonight Brad and I are having low-carb, low-fat pizza made with a low-carb crust mix, and topped with turkey pepperoni, low-fat mozzarella cheese, and sliced black olives. Also shrimp and brie, and of course, dry champagne.

I am hoping to start the new year off right tomorrow by hitting the gym before work. Back on plan for me - at least until my birthday.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: