Thursday, December 20, 2007

Week 40, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1001 (no, that's not a typo)
Fat: 24g (23%)
Carbs: 77g (32%)
Protein: 108g (45%)

Weight this morning: 136 (One week ago: 131.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 345

My monthly bus pass ran out yesterday. I won't be using it Friday or Saturday and it seemed a shame to start a new one Thursday and then have it not be used the next two days. So I paid the bus with cash today - $2 to get to the gym. I walked to work after the gym to save on the bus (plus I need the extra exercise), and I would have had to pay $1.75 to get home, but Brad is driving me. There's a story behind that:

Lisa was not able to come in last night or tonight. She wouldn't talk about it, but I gather from her blog that it has to do with her Mom. She was in the ICU and then Lisa called last night (the 19th) very upset and saying she couldn't work, so it's possible her mom died.

I don't know when Lisa will be able to come back to work. She took last night and tonight off and is also not coming in for the Saturday overtime she signed up for. We are covering her shifts as best as we can. Last night and tonight Eric is working Lisa's overnight shift. Eric doesn't drive, so I don't have a ride to the BART station. That's why Brad will be here to drive me home, as he was last night.

I received three packages today. 1) My Christmas gifts from Eleanor, 2) the tea I ordered, which I am busily drinking a mug of each of the six flavors I bought, and 3) my FujiFilm FinePix S700 digital camera. The camera is so complicated! It has so many features and a 179 page book for the "owners manual." Yike! Tonight I will find out how compatible it is with my computer and iPhoto without installing the software. It should work with a Macintosh - you plug in the USB cable and iPhoto detects the camera. At least that's the theory.

See you all Sunday with my weigh-in and a report of the weekend. :)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: