Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Money honey

Calories eaten yesterday: 1166
Fat: 32g (25%)
Carbs: 75g (26%)
Protein: 132g (47%)

Weight this morning: 135 (One week ago: 134.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 289

Crap. My bank account is overdrawn by over $100. The latest two charges are "pending" because my overdraft protection is only $100. I get paid tomorrow, but with the overdraft and overdraft charges it's going to eat up a lot. Take out rent and groceries and the money for my church and there ain't going to be anything left over for bills. :( *sigh* I bought some much needed items at WalMart yesterday, but I paid cash.

At least I decided to scrap giving blood this week so my binge day will wait another week. I feel like I am fighting something and don't want to risk giving tainted blood. I need to focus on adjusting to the weather and getting better, then go back and give blood.

Due to the overdraft I'll buy groceries tomorrow, so today I went to the gym and did upper body. My legs and butt are still sore from Monday. I did 20 minutes on the stairmaster and then 10 minutes just walking on the treadmill.

Walked from the BART station to the grocery store (15 minutes) and bought some food with the last $10 in my wallet.

I need to get NutriSystem paid off (still owe $250) and I need to buy more Alli pills. Mom said she is cancelling my debt to her by giving me very little money for Christmas - totally fair, as I do owe her the money. I think it's time to cash in my comp days and some vacation time.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Arthur_of_Old said...

Congratulations on your picture!!!=-)

Arthur_of_Old said...

You are becoming quite the celebrity. Wow, I know a ... wait a minute. I know you and like you for who you are, anything else is cause to celebrate !

Your Majesty, bravo! bravo and Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip, Hoooray!!!!

Wonderful, kind, caring, gracious!=-)
You get good for the gift of His gracious tenderness which are forming a wonderful child of God.
Blessed with you in my life.