Monday, December 10, 2007

Week 39, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1275
Fat: 36g (27%)
Carbs: 97g (32%)
Protein: 121g (40%)

Weight this morning: 134.2 (One week ago: 136)
Calories burned in exercise today: 360

Stopped at Long's Drugs before going to the gym and found a cute pair of socks with a wine theme (SO me!). I also bought a pair of blue gloves (not fingerless!), two pairs of tights, and two pairs of knee high pantyhose.

Weights: Well, I went to the gym to do lower body and managed to hurt myself in the first 15 minutes. :( My abductors and adductors on my right leg are affected so when I tried to do walking lunges and put weight on my right leg it hurt like hell. I did whatever lower body I could do without hurting those areas more and did more core work. It's a week until my next lower body workout. Hopefully that will be enough time to heal. Walking lunges are definitely out right now.

Cardio: 30 minutes doing the treadmill program from M&F Hers magazine, going heavier on the running component.

I then walked to work from the BART station (35 minutes). I stopped at WalMart for a few items.

I need to go heavy on exercise because of the planned binge this Friday (that didn't happen last Friday), plus the general holiday craziness - way too many off plan days this month.

I hope to get some walking in before giving blood Friday, and some light walking after to help offset the binge.

Brad let me use his credit card so I could get the 2 for 1 deal at Walden Farms; they wouldn't let me use my card because I already used it earlier for the same discount. I wrote Brad a check for the amount charged. Thank you for helping me buy this stuff, Brad! Your kindness is much appreciated!

I spent the entire $100 gift card Mom got me - I got two calendars (Bible verse a day and a cat wall calendar), a pair of leggings, a heart rate monitor, and several used CDs of Christian lite rock.

I am so done buying anything until after the holidays!!! I hope to cash in my holiday comp days and maybe get a new digital camera, but that will have to wait until after the new year. I'll have some fun this Friday with my binge, but after that I am buying only essentials. Tomorrow is grocery day.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: