Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Week 40, Day 4

Tuesday was an off plan day.

Weight this morning: 140.6 (One week ago: 133.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 88

BART fares are going up again on January 1. My normal $1.40 ride (base fare since I rarely go far) will go up to $1.50. My cost of living increases at work do not keep pace with with bus and train fares and my rent.

The newest addition to this blog is a new Webring I joined - an anti-Kimkins Webring. Even though I've only posted about Kimmer a couple of times, I guess that's enough and every anti-Kimmer voice helps.

As promised, photos from Thursday's staff dinner, plus two random photos of me taken after getting home from work (Brad drove me home). Click the thumbnails to enlarge.

Day 29 - before the staff Christmas dinner Jon and Phillip check out the menu my meal - shrimp & beef skewers and broccoli
I got to meet our new hire Phillip at the dinner and find out a little about him. That was nice.

me with dry Riesling me drinking dry Riesling
The Riesling is dry Riesling and it was very good. But at $17 a bottle I can't afford it that often.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're glad to have you join the web ring.

We appreciate your support in the efforts of our cause and hope that your website visitors will visit the other sites in our ring.

For those who have been a victim of the Kimkins Diet Scam, we encourage them to sign up for the
.

It really is important to spread the word and warn everyone about the
dangers of the Kimkins Diet.

Anonymous said...

The Kimkins Class Action Lawsuit information seems to have disappeared from my previous comment, so please be sure to visit the website:

http://kimkinslawsuit.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Unknown said...

I didn't delete or modify your comment in any way. What is there is what you posted.

Unknown said...

Thank you for informing those surfing the internet in 2008, that the answers they are looking for are not going to be found at Kimkins.com Any diet that requires one to use very low calories and low fat as the method of weight control is not a safe nor effective way to lose weight.

Wishing you the best in the New Year of 2008!
HoneyBee

HoneyBee’s Blog
I Am Not Ready To Make Nice with Kimkins
Kimkins Lawsuit