Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Calories eaten yesterday: 1263
Fat: 29g (21%)
Carbs: 85g (27%)
Protein: 159g (51%)
Weight this morning: 135 (One week ago: 135.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 87

Merry Christmas all! Hope everyone had a good one! Photos forthcoming. In Project 365 Christmas Day begins week 6 for me. The theme for week 6 is "Love." Check out my contribution and this person's photo that gave me the inspiration.

I worked until 3 a.m. last night, got to bed sometimes between 4 and 4:30 a.m. and slept until 11 a.m. so I could have a leisurely breakfast, open presents, and still get to work by 3 p.m.

Brad and I had tri tip beef, green beans, whole wheat low-carb bread, egg nog, and Perrier. Atkins chocolate coconut candy bars for dessert. The egg nog was this organic kind Brad got at the health food store. It had the same calories as the "Light" egg nog they had, but the "Light" had 23g of sugar, and the organic, while it had more fat, only had 13g of sugar. Same calories and less sugar. Yep, that was a no-brainer.

Today I listed my old digital camera on eBay. The listing will be up for 10 days, so check out my auction! If you are looking for a cheap point and shoot digital camera consider buying from me. :)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Jason Nota said...

I have never heard of Seventh Day Baptist Church. It can not be like the Seventh Day Adventist or Baptist we have around here. Both of those groups are Prohibitionist. It looks as if you are holding a bottle of wine. My knowledge of wine is very limited. I know way more about craft beer. We did have some excellent German Riesling for Christmas.