Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Week 39, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1284
Fat: 28g (21%)
Carbs: 103g (34%)
Protein: 137g (45%)

Weight this morning: 133.2 (One week ago: 135)
Calories burned in exercise today: 86

Used my home scale to check my body fat at the same time as my weight and the scale said 25.1% body fat. I hope that's right. I need to keep better track on my home scale - easier than setting up appointments at the gym.

Went grocery shopping today. Spent way too much. And more money will be spent on Friday. Since it is a binge day I want a Mochatini and maybe a Mudslide at Applebee's - things I can't get at home - and those are expensive drinks, not to mention Starbucks and the fast food I'll eat. My Dad's check for December (which still hasn't come!) won't cover two weeks of groceries plus Friday. I think I need to cash in just a little more vacation time. Starting Saturday I will get very serious about money and only buy what I need, but damn it, I deserve to have fun with my binge. :)

Hopefully next week's grocery bill will be lower if I can follow my own advice. I bought some extras today that weren't strictly needed.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: