Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve overtime

Calories eaten yesterday: 1310
Fat: 41g (30%)
Carbs: 104g (33%)
Protein: 115g (37%)
Weight this morning: 136.6 (One week ago: 138.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 102

First, I have a Christmas poem to share with you. Since it's already been published on my blog, I'll just link to it here. Please take a moment to read it. I think it's one of my better poems. I wrote it my first Christmas as a Christian, so it is appropriately titled:

My First Christmas

Another 12 hour shift today for me, this time from 3 p.m. Christmas Eve to 3 a.m. Christmas Day. Tomorrow will be a cheat day for me but I plan to eat mostly healthy food. Christmas dinner will be at work and my co-worker and I are having tri tip beef, green beans, whole wheat low-carb bread with butter, and a few Atkins candy bars for dessert.

My only exercise today was the 30 minute walk from the BART station to work. Better than nothing I guess.

Today I am on plan. Because I'm at work for 12 hours I just had coffee this morning and brought my breakfast food to work with me. I stopped at Starbucks for a low-fat breakfast sandwich, non-fat sugar-free latte, and a biscotti for breakfast tomorrow morning. Everything is closed tomorrow including the gym so I'll just relax at home when I finally get up (remember I'll probably be getting to bed about 5 a.m.) and have a leisurely breakfast and open a few presents.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Here's some more recent pictures that I got up just last night.

From the staff Christmas dinner last Tuesday
Brad Lisa's flash goes off at the exact moment as Jon's Lisa, Brad, and I at the Christmas staff dinner

this past Saturday
me with my first hot toddy hot toddies - warm and relaxing

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Kim Ayres said...

Merry Christmas - hope you have a great one :)