Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Staff dinner

Calories eaten yesterday: 1314
Fat: 28g (20%)
Carbs: 105g (33%)
Protein: 147g (46%)

Weight this morning: 135.6 (One week ago: 134.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 347

Tonight was our staff dinner at Applebee's. Photos will be forthcoming, both from me and the others there with cameras. I had the Weight Watchers Steak and Shrimp skewers, hold the teriyaki sauce, and I subbed the rice for extra broccoli. I also got a side salad and a side order of more grilled shrimp. I had two bites of the nacho appetizer, and a few too many bites of Brad's dinner - I ate most of his veggies, some bites of blue cheese steak, and some bites of his mashed potatoes.

I had eaten a lot before I even went - 1 1/2 Atkins meal bars, a package of NutriSystem Nacho Crisps, and several slices of fat free cheese. I am 1) hungry all the time because of my meds, and 2) I have a very unhealthy relationship with food and feel compelled to eat even when I am full. I am full as I type this and still want to eat and eat. I had a big slice of a chocolate muffin down the hall and am currently sipping no-sugar-added hot cocoa. Why can't I have a normal relationship with food?

Last night I ordered the FujiFilm FinePix S700 camera from Amazon along with a 4GB memory card. I hope they are compatible and that the photos are as easy to download to my computer as from my current camera. I am so excited to get a new camera.

Here's what it does:
* 7 MegaPixel CCD
* 10.0x Optical Zoom (38-380mm)
* 2.5" LCD
* Electronic Viewfinder (EVF)
* Up to ISO 1600 full resolution
* Picture Stabilization mode
* i-Flash Intelligent Flash
* Mode dial for ease of use
* Movie Mode @ 30 fps w/ sound in Motion JPEG (.AVI) format
* Compact SLR-style body design in Black
* 4x AA Battery Power
* xD / SD Media Compatible Slot

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: