Monday, December 10, 2007

Week 39, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1290
Fat: 33g (24%)
Carbs: 97g (31%)
Protein: 135g (44%)

Weight this morning: 136.2 (One week ago: 139.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 93

Yesterday I noticed that this site has now passed 40,000 hits! :) Yay! Thanks to all my readers. :)

Today's mail had a couple of good things in it. I received an envelope from Amazon.com with a $100 gift card it in. It's from my Mom. It is so cool that I can now buy some stuff from them that I have wanted. :)

The other thing that came in the mail today was the check from the mortgage company, so I deposited it and did more shopping. First I popped into GNC to see if they had those Chaser tablets for drinking. I got those, sugar-free strawberry and chocolate syrups, and they had Soy Slender vanilla soy milk. I've never tried the vanilla so I got it.

On my way to work I stopped at WalMart. I have two nightshirts with pink in them, but they are too cold to wear without bottoms. I don't have any pink pajama bottoms so I bought a pair - on sale for only $5 - tre cheap! They are actually mostly white, but have pink, green, and blue designs. Of course at WalMart I wear a "small." I also bought two pairs of socks with kitties on them, a blue knit hat (I only have pink which doesn't go with everything), and a new belt.

I also finally decided to get a new blender. My old one has dull blades and is leaking on the bottom. I got it for $3 at a garage sale so it's time for a new one. WalMart had what looked to be a good one (this one from Oster) for about $25 so I got it.

At work I jumped online and bought several delicious teas (scroll down to see them all) that I heard about on the NutriSystem board. I bought all except the Candy Cane Lane. I don't care for peppermint.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: