Thursday, January 24, 2008

Week 45, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1440
Fat: 30g (20%)
Carbs: 125g (36%)
Protein: 147g (42%)
Weight this morning: 134.4 (One week ago: 133.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 245

After the issue with my PayPal account being compromised, I finally have it restored. Someone made two payments from my account of $37.50 each. PayPal detected the fraud and put a hold on my account. I was able to fulfill three of their four requirements. The one I couldn't fulfill was verifying my shipping address. Well, I get thing shipped to work, but I don't get mail or bills here; neither do I get them where I live. I called them and explained all this and within 24 hours my account was back with $75 in it - the two payment of $37.50 reversed. Unfortunately, that's money that is no longer in my bank account and I am in negative numbers until the next payday. I do want to leave the $75 in the PayPal account because I do use PayPal for several things - such as anything I purchase on eBay.

So that's where PayPal stands - resolved. :)

I did go to the gym today for a rare fourth session in a week. Since I did upper body yesterday I did lower body again today, then walked for 40 minutes on the treadmill.

There is a big storm blowing in tomorrow so Brad and I will have to settle for a short walk and go straight home because we'll be wet. :( I was looking forward to a long walk and getting some good steps in.

Speaking of steps I had 16,000 yesterday because the bus never showed up and I had to wait 30 minutes for the next one, plus my regular wait time. So I got in lots of pacing and lots of steps. Hopefully that will help make up for tomorrow.

I put up three more YouTube videos today. Check them out.
I need to lose weight
Why I practice headcovering
My favorite Websites (where I can be found other than YouTube)

I'll be back on Sunday with my weigh-in numbers. See you then!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings!

My name is Isabelle and I'm a member of the WEGO Health Community [http://www.wegohealth.com]. I’ve been spending some time on your site and I wanted to get in touch with you to let you know a little bit about what we're doing here at WEGO Health

Our website recently launched and our mission is to identify, rank, and organize the most helpful health and wellness content online and make it easy to access by everyone. We need the help of people like you, with real experience with these topics, to review the material and help us decide what information is most helpful. We can then organize the rated content and provide the public with only the most useful articles to save them time. Pulling together good health information is definitely a team effort.

Our mission is articulated very nicely here:
[http://www.wegohealth.com/our-mission.html]

I'm wondering if you would be interested in reviewing some of the Low Carbohydrate-related materials [http://diet.wegohealth.com/low-carbohydrate-diet.html] and on WEGO Health. Please let me know if you think there is a way we may be able to work together.

I look forward to building our relationship and I hope to hear back from you soon. Please feel free to contact me at the email address below.

Best regards,
Isabelle
WEGO Health Community
expert-supported health communities

E-mail: isabelleo@wegohealth.com
Website: www.wegohealth.com