Thursday, January 03, 2008

Week 42, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1305
Fat: 30g (22%)
Carbs: 107g (35%)
Protein: 128g (42%)

Weight this morning: 136.6 (One week ago: 139.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 261

MacBook ProMy computer did not arrive today. The photo on the right is Brad's computer - the one I will be getting. I checked the tracking and it's in Arizona with a new delivery date of January 5, which means I'll get it Monday. My iWork word processing software arrived, but the carrying case and the modem are due to arrive the same day as the computer.

I called the computer guy today and he said he would charge me $75 to take my old Mac apart and take out the hard drive, and $45 to transfer the hard drive info. onto the new machine. Hopefully Brad and I can drop off the machine the following Friday - my birthday.

The new computer will have:
* 2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
* 1440 x 900 resolution
* 2GB memory
* 120GB hard drive1
* 8x double-layer SuperDrive
* NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT graphics with 128MB SDRAM

Today was payday so I put another $100 toward what I owe Bill Me Later for the computer. I owe just over $1000 now. My first goal - get what I owe under $1000.

Went to the gym today. Did the standard one hour of upper body weight training and then 30 minutes of cardio on the crossramp elliptical machine. The gym did seem a little busier than usual but not totally overrun with new year's resolutioners. I did see one overweight woman who I know was new. I wonder how long it will take before she disappears - most of the people who make resolutions do.

My lower body is still sore from Tuesday's workout, especially my butt. It seems most leg exercises end up targeting the butt in some way so that's why I'm always sore there after a lower body day.

It will probably rain tomorrow so that will hinder Brad and I walking. Not sure what we will do yet.

I've got to get this holiday weight gain off again! I feel so fat. :( And there is more temptation around work than ever - everyone is bringing in all the food that they were given for Christmas and don't want. Cookies are all over the building.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: