Friday, January 11, 2008

It's my birthday!

birthday cake
Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday, happy birthday! Happy birthday to me!



Calories eaten yesterday: 1210
Fat: 31g (25%)
Carbs: 96g (34%)
Protein: 111g (39%)
Weight this morning: 134.6 (One week ago: 139.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 101

Calories eaten yesterday: 1316
Fat: 29g (20%)
Carbs: 88g (27%)
Protein: 164g (51%)
Weight this morning: 132.6 (One week ago: 136.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 301

Ug. I am sick. :-p That's why I didn't check in here yesterday. I took the day off work.

Today's my birthday so I am binging, but I don't have the energy to do everything I wanted - like walking with Brad. I am just wiped out. I started getting a sore throat two nights ago, called in sick to work on Thursday, and have been dosing on Zicam and echinacea. The Zicam does seem to be keeping my symptoms from being very severe. I'm too tired to go walking with Brad, though.

I came into work for my b-day party and cake. I'll give a full report of the day later.

I got my new computer back! Yay! I am back online at home again and uploading all my Flickr photos as I type.

On the bad side of things, my PayPal account was compromised and accessed by someone else. PayPal has suspended the account and it will take me a while to get full access back again. They make you jump through a lot of hoops to lift the restriction. This IS real and not a phishing scam. I logged in and checked it out on their site by typing the address into the bar myself. :( I'll keep you updated on the progress there. Lowsy criminals.

I'll write more on Sunday!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

6 comments:

Emzi said...

Happy Birthday! =) Hope you had a great day!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Get well soon.

Alcinda (Cindy) Moore said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday V...BW

Amy Dungan said...

Happy belated birthday Victoria! Sorry to hear about your paypal account. Hope you get things fixed up soon!

pendell said...

Happy birthday, dear Sis! The folks at CH Refugee have put up a thread about it as well!

Respectfully,

Brian P.