Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Week 45, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1407
Fat: 33g (22%)
Carbs: 126g (38%)
Protein: 131g (40%)
Weight this morning: 136.8 (One week ago: 137.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 102

Baby it's cold outside! FREEZING. COLD. My heater is constantly on when I am home, and since I spend so much time outside (walking, waiting for the bus, running errands) I am bundling with a sweatshirt, light jacket, winter hat, and today I am wearing a long skirt over my leggings for additional warmth! Damn it is cold.

Since yesterday was a holiday I went to the gym and then did my mail run today. It was threatening to rain, but I managed to make the walk to work from the train, stopping for groceries on the way. Since I did groceries today I'll be able to go to the gym tomorrow.

That's about it for today. Keep warm everyone!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment: