Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Week 46, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1457
Fat: 32g (21%)
Carbs: 127g (37%)
Protein: 141g (42%)
Weight this morning: 135.4 (One week ago: 135)
Calories burned in exercise today: 396

I'm pretty tired today after going to the gym for the last three days straight, but got up at 9:30 and went to the gym. I did one hour of lower body weights with some core. I could go heavier on the leg (thigh) machine and that felt good. I'm also trying to shorten my rest periods when I do three sets of the walking lunges (up the ramp and back is one "set").

Then I got on the treadmill and jogged for 30 minutes - 2.33 miles. Then I had my protein shake and high-GI carb serving (I use the 100 Calorie Packs - yummy!) and hopped the train to work. I then walked from the train station to work - 30 minutes. Whew! 2 hours of exercise and I am BEAT!

But I went to the gym four days in a row and jogged/ran on the treadmill for a half hour all four days! Do I rock or what? :)

Now if weight loss would just follow from this I'd be in heaven. But no matter how little I eat or how much I work out I can't lose an ounce of fat. :( To make it all worse I still have a serious case of the hungries, likely from all the treadmill running. My body is screaming for food so it can stay fat.

I brought my laptop to work today to upload some more YouTube videos.

Tomorrow is payday and I am buying mega groceries. I'm low on everything.

Registration opened for Bay To Breakers today! I'm not amused that registration is now $44 and the mailing fee is now $10, bringing my total to $54 just to run in a race! Good grief who came up with that idea! Nevertheless, this is the only race I run so I ponied up the dough. Thank God tomorrow is payday!

I got more YouTube videos up today, so check 'em out! I won't place them here since some people have slow connections.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: