Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Week 42, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1346
Fat: 31g (21%)
Carbs: 115g (35%)
Protein: 138g (42%)

Weight this morning: 139.6 (One week ago: 141)
Calories burned in exercise today: 90

Brad got his laptop at work hooked up to an Internet connection and had Michael from IT downstairs configure it. I got caught up with all my photos and they are now uploaded on Flickr and in their correct sets and everything. I could have done all the labeling and everything on my work computer, but I need to learn the touchpad mouse so I did everything on Brad's computer. Check out my Flickr photos (photo link in the left hand column).

I also got my first video uploaded to YouTube. I won't embed it here for those with slow connections, so I'll just leave a link: Check me out! I hope to do more videos as time allows, plus I need to get my new computer set up and get the hard drive transferred.

My new computer should be here tomorrow, Friday at the latest with our tiny mail room here.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: