Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Week 43, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1255
Fat: 35g (26%)
Carbs: 94g (30%)
Protein: 133g (43%)
Weight this morning: 136.2 (One week ago: 145.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 276

The computer finally came today - five days late. Stupid Fed Ex. The modem and case also came. My sister sent me a couple things for my birthday that came, too - a family calendar or her, Renato, and Marina (along with pics of other family members), and a 2GB memory card for my camera.

I sent Brad to take both the old and new computer to the computer guru and he did. I have a ton of pictures to share, but no way to get them off my camera. :( Once I get the new computer back the hard work begins - setting it up so that I can connect to the Internet. I miss being able to connect at home!

Mom and Dad both sent me money for my birthday. I deposited it in the bank and then paid $300 to Bill Me Later for the computer. I think I owe between $700 and $800 now.

Bought diet pills at 24 Hour Fitness today -well, sorta. I looked at them closer and they say they support liver function to help you burn fat. We'll see if they help at all. A one month supply cost about $22.

Went to the gym today. I did one hour of weights, mostly lower body, but some upper body and core work. For cardio I did 20 minutes on the stairmaster at levels 5-6, then 10 minutes jogging at 4.5+ mph. I wanted to walk to work from BART but it was raining so I took the bus. Couldn't stop at WalMart either because that would mean some walking in the rain. Hopefully the storm will pass by tomorrow.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: