Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Week 46, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1376
Fat: 26g (18%)
Carbs: 132g (40%)
Protein: 141g (43%)
Weight this morning: 135.6 (One week ago: 136.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 304

Since I have nothing better to do I've been hitting the gym every day. Since I did lower body yesterday I did upper body today (same as Sunday). Did that with some core work for 1 hour, then got on the treadmill and jogged for 30 minutes (4.5 mph - 2.25 miles). I wanted to walk to work from the train station, but it's raining again so I took the bus. Hope to go back to the gym tomorrow for another rare fourth session in one week, then go grocery shopping Thursday.

I finished my testimony video last night and need to bring my computer to work at some point to upload that.

We get paid Thursday and have some major shopping to do. I'll go grocery shopping at my usual store Thursday (I am totally out of tomatoes and cucumbers!), then Brad will take me to the Safeway in Alameda, Trader Joe's, and WalMart on Saturday evening for some major heavy stuff (cat litter, wine, diet soda, diet energy drinks). I'm also paying bills of course and paying as much as I can spare (after all the shopping) toward my computer.

I'm planning on taking Brad out to dinner Saturday night as well. It's the least I can do after all he's done for me, plus I really want to go out and have a little fun. I know he likes New Zealander, but I prefer Applebee's and they have great wine and a Weight Watchers menu that can be tweaked to be low-carb as well as low-fat.

I have been majorly hungry this week. I think it's all the jogging/running the past few days. *sigh* I'm fighting it but giving in to bites of things more often than I should.

Here's me in my Walf For Life t-shirt. I look so short, fat, and stocky. :-p You can click on it for a larger size.

Day 70/366 - showing off my new 'Walk For Life' tank top

Walk For Life added my Flickr photo link to their front page. I'm in the right hand column (look for "Victoria Shephard's photos"). Check it out!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Victoria, you look absolutely buff, totally fit. It's obvious you're putting in time at the gym and walking loads. Keep up the good work.

Arthur_of_Old said...

She has been working out a long time now; I remember when she was just skinny ole Victoria. =-D Now, she is strong, got to be careful. She can knock a knot on my head!!!=-O I listen more closely now when she speaks. Not a good thing to anger a strong minded and strong bodied woman. =-\