Monday, February 09, 2009

Week 95, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1137
Fat: 20g (16%)
Carbs: 90g (32%)
Protein: 145g (52%)
Weight this morning: 133 (One week ago: 138)
Calories burned in exercise today: 353

Went to the gym today to do my first lower body workout in a while. I did interval work on the treadmill alternating between walking at 3.7 mph and running at 5.7+, 1 minute each for 30 minutes. Felt good.

Tomorrow I can sleep in - no errands or anything to do. :) I'll walk to BART of course, and from my stop to work.

I ate the last of the cooked Cream of Wheat I had in the fridge today. I'm not going to cook more. The carbs are not helping my weight loss and the wheat just keeps me addicted to grains. Not sure what I will do for breakfast without it, though I have several ideas. The "on the go" breakfasts are the most challenging since I can cook any number of things when I am home. Of course I will continue to include my whey protein shake on gym days. I guess I can do turkey and cheese roll-ups or cottage cheese.

I have photos of my new bookcase up on Flickr. Before photo and after photo. Brad did a better job in less time then when I have had to put these things together myself. :)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: