Monday, February 23, 2009

Feeling better

Calories eaten yesterday: 1248
Fat: 22g (16%)
Carbs: 100g (33%)
Protein: 155g (51%)
Weight this morning: 133.6 (One week ago: n/a)
Calories burned in exercise today: 374

When my alarm went off this morning I realized I felt much better than yesterday, so I got up and went in to the gym and had a pretty good workout. Such a difference from yesterday! It wasn't raining when I got to my BART stop so I walked in to work. Now I am worn out!

Today I did lower body weight training (1 hour) and 31 minutes on the treadmill. I walked at 4.0mph for the first 16 minutes; then a rocking song came on my iPod and I kicked it up to slow run at 5.0mph and decided to do that for 15 minutes. Total distance - 2.33 miles. :)

Tomorrow I am sleeping in. No workout Wednesday because it is Ash Wednesday. Wow that snuck up on me fast! I'll go to the liberal church by the lake because they are easy to get to and have a noon service that works perfect for me.

I need to find a better Episcopal church to go to, though - one that believes in the Bible as the word of God. This one proudly condones homosexual practice as perfectly okay. The Bible says it is not okay (Romans 1:26-32). I have a list of conservative churches in this area. My biggest worry is that they will use the 1928 prayer book. I much prefer the current edition.

Regarding my thyroid meds, if I don't start feeling better soon on 112mcg I am going to go back to 100mcg and just have the labs run on that dose. I was feeling better there and think I may have overshot my "sweet spot."

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: