Thursday, February 05, 2009

Week 94, Day 5 (again)

Calories eaten yesterday: 1172
Fat: 21g (17%)
Carbs: 95g (33%)
Protein: 146g (51%)
Weight this morning: 131.2 (One week ago: 131.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 248

Did laundry today - walked down to the laundromat and back. Then I walked up to the bank to deposit my medication reimbursement check. It was pretty high this time because of the Repliva medication along with everything else. Then I walked down toward BART and stopped at Payless for two new pairs of running shoes. I took the bus into work, but got off just past the airport and walked the last 10 minutes in.

Tomorrow I have to buy some basic groceries and I really need to stop at WalMart to see if they have any sugar-free vanilla or caramel syrup. Last week my Safeway only had sugar-free hazelnut.

I'm not sure how Saturday is going to shape up. I think Brad still needs to do his brakes so we may leave early. We're going to do pasta Saturday night and I will use the Shirataki noodles instead of regular pasta. Brad can have the Dreamfield's. I asked him to bring a couple pounds of extra lean ground beef to add to the tomato sauce I have.

Shirataki can be a bit like chewing rubber bands (LOL!), but it's healthy, high in fiber, and low in calories (about 40 calories per bag). :) I avoid the soy shirataki noodles because soy is bad. The texture may be better, but it's not worth the health trade off.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: