Thursday, February 26, 2009

Week 96, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1164
Fat: 21g (17%)
Carbs: 100g (35%)
Protein: 134g (48%)
Weight this morning: 129.4 (One week ago: 130.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 219

Here's a couple photos from Ash Wednesday - the ashes, and me with the ashes. Click either photo for a larger size.

Day 55/365 - ashes
me with the ashes

My small 4 cup coffee maker died yesterday. I turned it on and it did nothing - the coffee didn't perk and the heating plate doesn't even warm up. Mike bought it for me in 1999, so it lived a good long life of nearly 10 years.

Today I did laundry so I walked down to the laundromat and back, then down toward BART. I had to stop at the laundromat again because I left my coffee cup there this morning. Thankfully the lady who works there had found it and put it in the office so it wouldn't be taken.

I walked as far as the 7-11 by the bridge into Alameda, hopped the bus, stopped at Safeway for some salad, and then came into work. Tomorrow is grocery shopping and some major cooking. I have three days of overtime this coming week and will have no time or energy to do anything.

Saturday is church (of course) but we will be there all day because after church we are watching the movie Fireproof at Brent's house. Then they are having games and probably dinner at some fast food place. :-p Brad and I are at Anita's mercy with his car in the shop so I don't know how much of this I will be subjected to. I don't mind the movie, but games and fast food - bah! I guess I should bring a book to read in case I get stuck for the games.

Sunday? God only knows - literally. It depends on how late I'm out. With the crazy week I will probably skip the gym to prepare food.

The Hydroxycut (official site) I bought yesterday is making me a bit hyped up, but nothing I can't handle. It seemed to help my appetite a bit, but who knows. It's too early to tell really.

If I feel it works I'll let you know. So far the only diet pill that does what's promised is Alli. It promises to block some of the fat you eat, and I can see the results in the toilet. I would recommend it.

I'll be back on Sunday with my weigh-in and what happened over the weekend.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: