Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week 95, Day 3 (again)

Calories eaten yesterday: 1300
Fat: 23g (17%)
Carbs: 95g (30%)
Protein: 166g (53%)
Weight this morning: 133 (One week ago: 131.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 0

133. I am gaining every week because of how badly I eat on Saturday. I wish I could keep it under control. :( Being addicted to sugar and carbs sucks. I feel sooo fat.

No exercise. It's raining. Bleh.

Went into the City. Got my mail. Nothing interesting except my bank saying that I didn't provide them enough info to take action against Snuggie, which is okay since I finally did get a full refund from them, excluding my cost shipping the order back.

I'm guzzling Crystal Light this week since I'm cutting down on carbonated drinks to see if that helps my bloating.

I got the property check today and gave the money to Brad. He went to Costco and got me two cases of Diet Rock Star, one case of Diet Coke, 1 jug of cat litter, two bags of salad, and some cucumbers. The cucumbers were seedless from Canada and more expensive than Safeway, so I'll just get Safeway from now on. Costco did not have the Alli so I told him to hold onto the rest of the money.

Tomorrow I am supposed to work overtime - 11 am to 11 pm. I certainly need the money. I was going to go to the gym, but with no cost of living increase this year I need all the money I can get. I'll do some walking if it doesn't rain.

I'm still waiting to hear back on the overtime in the first week of March and whether P. will take some of the shifts or if I will be working 3 pm to 3 am every day. I said I'd do it because I need the money.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: