Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Week 2, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1236
Fat: 23g (17%)
Carbs: 114g (38%)
Protein: 101g (34%)

Weight this morning: 147
Calories burned in exercise today: 93

Woohoo! Had my last appointment with the counselor today. :) That will free up one day a month and $25. Will be weird not seeing her anymore.

Pretty normal day. Had my appointment, took the bus to BART, and walked to work from there. Tomorrow is grocery day, and then I hope to hit the gym again on Thursday.

More NutriSystem food reviews:
Beef and Mushroom Gravy with Pasta - This is certainly a "gravy" dish as the name suggests. Way too much gravy and hardly any meat, mushrooms, or pasta. Too bad I ordered so many. But it could be worse. I'll reorder just one.

NutriFrosted Crunch cereal - Tastes like frosted flakes, but unhealthy. Sugar is the second ingredient, AND it has high fructose corn syrup. I ordered it just to try it and won't get it again. The powdered eggs may taste bad, but they're a whole lot healthier.

Beans and Ham Soup - More of a beans stew than a soup, very thick. I liked it but it's pretty high in carbs. This was an item from my "free" week. I think I will get one when I reorder.

And a couple pictures that have nothing to do with anything. Click any of them to enlarge.

Xena in the window
Xena in window

me at 150 pounds showing off my muscles
me at 150 lbs.

Sunset from my apartment building
Northern California (Bay Area) sunset

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Arthur_of_Old said...

Gettin your guns(biceps) in the muscle shot. You are beginning to show some cut in the biceps and shoulders. That is a good showing for your exercise regimen. Wooohooo
Merlot Muscle Mama! =-)


I decided not to look at Nutri-System due to their rather un-ethical ways. Better to use a diet-system that is totally supportive and monitors their forums effectively. Crass lot there and not very knowledgable. Scared me away thinking I'd have to get support there!! I think not! They all went ballistic there and over good information. Go figure!

People best look at what you say and investigate with a thinking mind. Most are followers not thinkers anyway.

"Oh bother", said Pooh Bear; people are such strange creatures, they believe things only because they want to. "If they are not true and are given a true answer; why do they get angry and protect something like that". "Well", said Rabbit, "Maybe they just feel like it, and don't like thinking they're wrong after all the time spent pondering about it"! "Well said ", Pooh rejoined.

Guess being wrong doesn't compliment their view of themselves much Victoria. Humble people learn more than the proud ones. They have a long way to go there. Thanks for the good info on Nutri-System. Eye-opening!!

pendell said...

Not bad ... if She-Ra were a live-action show, you could audition for the starring role !

Respectfully,

Brian P.