Monday, March 19, 2007

Week 3, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1389
Fat: 39g (26%)
Carbs: 79g (23%)
Protein: 136g (40%)

Weight this morning: 147.4
Calories burned in exercise today: 105

First, two things I forgot to mention yesterday. One, with the completion of Friday's dental work I am all done! That's everything. A deep cleaning, two oral surgeries, whitening, and four fillings. I'm done! :-D Now I just have to go back for regular cleanings. I turned in my recipe for the fillings and am now waiting for reimbursement for my employer's portion.

Two, I had to wait an hour for a bus yesterday, so that made me an hour late to the gym. I did what I could - 50 minutes of weights. To make up for the lack of cardio I walked from the train station to work. I tried to stop at WalMart for cat litter deoderizer and those little hard sugar-free candies I like to carry in my purse, but they were overrun with people so I had to leave and get to work. Maybe tomorrow.

It's taking me longer to find my groove at the gym. I wonder if it's the larger number of carbs I'm eating. The Daylight Saving time is past now, and last night I got enough sleep. I still had a hard time getting into my routine. I'll have to observe more and see if my tiredness is tied to anything - lack of/too much sleep, day of the week, number of carbs, etc.

Didn't make it to the gym today. I decided to sleep in. I walked the last bit to work from the train station, though, so I got some exercise. I stopped at WalMart and got cat litter deodorizer, orange Crystal Light, and several packages of Ice Breakers Sours (sugar free candy).

I'm SO hungry. I think that is the worst part of this program. But then again, my medication is part of the problem. It would take 2500 calories a day for me to feel full, and I'd obviously gain on that amount.

More NutriSystem food reviews:
Pot Roast - Gravy over Beef, Potatoes, and Carrots - Pretty good, and very high in protein. I was able to get the carbs down a bit by picking the potato pieces out. I'll order one more of these.

Sliced Ham - Tastes okay, but WAY too small to build a main course around. I will NOT be reordering this. A tiny piece of sliced ham is just so wrong on so many levels I can't begin to explain. I had the ham and some baby carrots as my snack and had a can of tuna with salsa and cheese for lunch.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

marvin said...

Good Night Sleep

Lack of sleep can result in stress, lack of concentration, moodiness, memory loss, lower motivation and fatigue. It is important to get a good night sleep otherwise it may lead to different sleep disorders. More than eighty percent of people suffering from depression are suffering with sleep problems.

At present, one of the most common problems is Sleep deprivation. In fact the Better Sleep Council surveyed a thousand adult respondents and discovered that more than 30% of them confessed to not getting enough sleep each night.

Here are 101 ways to get good night sleep for those who experience difficulty in getting sleep.

http://www.sleepdisordersguide.com/blog/good-night-sleep-101-ways/

Fat Victoria said...

Ah how nice. A spammer who does a keywork search and just drops a pre-written paragraph and link, without reading the entry he's commenting on.

Try reading next time. :-p