Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Week 4, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1287
Fat: 33g (24%)
Carbs: 102g (34%)
Protein: 94g (31%)

Weight this morning: 143
Calories burned in exercise today: 89

Woohoo! Only one pound away from the highest weight where I feel good and look sexy (142). Granted, it's not an official weight, but the first step to getting it as an official weight is to first get it as an unofficial weight. So very good. And my jeans are getting looser. :)

I was right about getting attacked on the NutriSystem board. Sure enough, the usual person who goes after me attacked me, calling me names and questioning my motives for being there. She said I was trolling for blog topics, as if I don't already have enough to write about. Um, check the archives. *sigh*

Anyway, on to more important stuff.

I've been putting the finishing touches on my second NutriSystem order since it ships Friday. As I did that I noticed that my $30 coupon that had been applied to that order was no longer there! I called NS and told them that they forgot to apply it last month, and up until yesterday it had been applied to this month. Could they please reapply it? They not only did that, but they gave me an extra $20 off for my trouble! Right on! So my next order will be only $250. :)

I went grocery shopping today and found Diet Coke with Splenda again! Jimmy Moore had this to say on his blog about why people such as I have still been able to find it:

Speaking of Splenda, I asked (Coca-Cola North America spokeswoman Susan) McDermott specifically about Diet Coke with Splenda and what the availability of this product was like in 2007 since it was set to be discontinued last year. She said the product tends to sell great in certain regions and not at all in others, but it is still available for purchase. With so many different Coke products available today, local stores will only stock what they think they can sell. So if you want it and it isn't available in your area, then let the manager of your favorite grocery or retail store know. I was assured it IS available!

So hopefully I'll be able to continue to buy it. I pick up a 12 pack whenever I see it.

I haven't been able to get to the gym since Sunday. Hopefully I can go tomorrow. My walks to work burn less than 100 calories.

Brad is going out to dinner with his friend Britany on Friday, but he says he scheduled a later dinner so we'll have enough time to walk a couple times around the lake first. Yippee! I have really come to count on our Friday walks to help me make my step goal.

Saturday we are having drinks at Garibaldi's. Brad got into a tiff with Lisa and I awhile back and said his apology would be to take us out to drinks there. It's too expensive to eat there, so after drinks we will go to Applebee's for dinner. I'm going to get the Quesadilla Burger that I got last time and just sub out the fries for broccoli. It was yummy! Lisa has been busy and Brad and I were going to do it without her, but both her and Davina may be available this weekend so we may be able to get all four of us together. :)

More NutriSystem food reviews:
Double Chocolate Almond Cookie dessert - I wonder if the peanut butter cookie was a bit dry because the package had been open for a few hours before I ate it. I opened the chocolate almond cookie just before eating it. It was a tiny bit dry (but only a tiny bit) but oh so good! Yummy. I have several on my next order. :)

Here's a random kitty photo of Xena. She's so cute.

Xena with her paw sticking out

And a random photo of the toothbrush holder I bought at WalMart. They also had shower curtain hooks available in the same motif that I may get later.

my new toothbrush holder

Click either picture to enlarge it.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

Glad to hear NS is working for you and that your jeans are getting loose!!

I agree that the peanut butter cookie is WAY drier then any of the other cookies (it wasn't cause the package was opened for a while). The double chocolate and the oatmeal cookies are moist - and 2 of my favorite snacks!