Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My sister had her baby, and my life

Calories eaten yesterday: 1276
Fat: 33g (24%)
Carbs: 93g (30%)
Protein: 137g (44%)
Weight this morning: 135 (One week ago: 134)
Calories burned in exercise today: 87

First, yes, my sister had her baby. Marina was born late on the night of September 10. I have no further information and have been waiting for an update. I spoke to April briefly on the night of September 10 and she sounded fine. She had a very short labor. So I am now officially an aunt. :)

I'm broke, so eating out this week is off. I just did the math and I have a total of $141 in overdraft fees. Geez, how did I let that happen?!? *sigh* Anyway, payday is tomorrow but I will be lucky just to pay my bills and eat this month.

I did buy some more NS eggs from someone on the forum. I'll be sending them a check. I got a pretty good deal - 16 eggs for $25 including shipping.

I haven't lost in the last month. I thought I was part of a Halloween challenge at the NS boards, but found out today that they didn't have a start weight for me. I asked them what day the challenge started (just after vacation), so I took the following Sunday's weight as my start weight. It is exactly the same as this Sunday's weight - 139.6. That is extremely depressing. I am starving myself on 1300 calories most days, and I have lost zippo.

And did I mention that I have a staff dinner tomorrow night as a Mexican restaurant? No matter how healthy I eat I always gain when I eat out because my meds make me hungry. *sigh*

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: