Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Week 29, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1291
Fat: 36g (26%)
Carbs: 92g (29%)
Protein: 140g (45%)
Weight this morning: 134.6 (One week ago: 135.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 260

A new low for a Tuesday at least. That's something.

I'm on track here. Ran into my trainer today and of course he wants me to eat more - like 1500 calories a day and at least 140g of protein. I said I can't lose at 1500 (I gain at 1600), and he said no, but I could gain muscle.

I think my first goal will be to wrap my head around 1400 a day, but I am remaining around 1300 until I can get the last of this weight off! I am doing whatever I need to with my carbs to get 140g of protein a day, even on non-gym days. I ran out of whey powder today; I will buy more on Friday and make do with the Muscle Milk Light until then. Today at the gym I had my last scoop of whey protein and two scoops of the Muscle Milk Light.

I need to get the rest of this weight off before I add more calories. One thing I want to do is have a 100 Calorie Pack of high-GI carbs right after my workouts. This is supposed to help the protein and nutrients get into the cells and 100 calories wouldn't ruin my diet.

Did lower body weight work today and for cardio I did the treadmill workout in Muscle & Fitness Hers. Tomorrow I will sleep in since I have no money for groceries and I have the bare bones basics in my fridge. Back to the gym on Thursday for upper body work.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: