Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Week 28, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1405
Fat: 49g (33%)
Carbs: 109g (32%)
Protein: 121g (35%)
Weight this morning: 135.8 (One week ago: 136)
Calories burned in exercise today: 261

Finally seeing a whoosh. I cut out the soy, and the water weight leaves. Down 4.2 pounds from yesterday!

Made it to the gym today and used my weight training time to focus on my lower body. My legs are so tired now! I ran into my trainer so I scheduled a body fat test and weigh/measure for this Thursday! Wish me luck!

I used my last NutriSystem lunch yesterday - a packet of tuna salad. I put it on Light bread with fat free cheese and it was yummy! Since I am now on my own for lunch I have been thinking about what to do. I can do tuna with some salsa and cheese and the lower-calorie Weight Watchers meals. I still have some breakfasts, dinners, and snacks, so this is my first time that I'll be doing all lunches on my own! Wish me luck!

I found more pics of Marina and put them up. I don't have permission to share her Website, but the second half of this set of pictures are copied from there and I can share them.

Lisa sent me her photos of last Thursday's staff dinner. I have them in iPhoto right now and am working on editing them. I will post them when I am done.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: